In this weeks episode you will hear from Michelle Routhenstein, a registered dietician who focuses on hear heart, heart disease management, and heart disease prevention. Michelle approach to health is specific and clear. She leaves you feel like you have control over your situation and in a position to make the best possible choices for yourself. Specifically, you will hear the following:
- How often to get blood work, what tests to get, and how to communicate w/ your MD.
- How to recognize trends in all your health numbers.
- Understanding nutritions role in heart disease prevention and management.
- Childhood nutrition and building healthy habits from a young age.
- How to make changes TODAY.
You can find Michelle at the following:
Check out all of Michelle’ amazing content, and please rate and review the episode. Enjoy!